Expedia-pagination problem

Describe the problem.
I want to scrape the expedia web site of review, score, etc.
I can get those from Data preview. After put scrape button, I cannot get all of data.
I think I miss the pagination way.
Please give me some advice.

Url: https://www.expedia.com/Tokyo-Hotels-Four-Seasons-Hotel-Tokyo-At-Marunouchi.h894625.Hotel-Information?chkin=6%2F29%2F2018&chkout=7%2F2%2F2018&rm1=a2&star=50&sort=recommended&hwrqCacheKey=2bf068b5-4f2d-443e-b273-6391a98cc353HWRQ1530189945164&cancellable=false&regionId=179900&vip=false&c=7bedd991-0102-45ca-b677-bd739b4b6d96&&exp_dp=662&exp_ts=1530189963677&exp_curr=USD&swpToggleOn=false&exp_pg=HSR

Sitemap:
{"_id":"expedia2","startUrl":["https://www.expedia.com/Tokyo-Hotels-Four-Seasons-Hotel-Tokyo-At-Marunouchi.h894625.Hotel-Information?chkin=6%2F30%2F2018&chkout=7%2F1%2F2018&rm1=a2&star=50&sort=recommended&hwrqCacheKey=2bf068b5-4f2d-443e-b273-6391a98cc353HWRQ1530325189029&cancellable=false&regionId=179900&vip=false&c=45babbec-c073-47c5-ab2e-0f7d65777a0f&&exp_dp=767&exp_ts=1530325210040&exp_curr=USD&swpToggleOn=false&exp_pg=HSR"],"selectors":[{"id":"down","type":"SelectorElementClick","selector":"section.page-content","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":false,"delay":0,"clickElementSelector":"a.reviews-link span","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":false,"clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"page","type":"SelectorElementClick","selector":"div.translate-show article.segment","parentSelectors":["down"],"multiple":true,"delay":0,"clickElementSelector":"button:nth-of-type(n+3)","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":false,"clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"fiv","type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.badge span","parentSelectors":["page"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"tex","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.review-text","parentSelectors":["page"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"date","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.recommendation div.date-posted","parentSelectors":["page"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

I couldn't figure out how to do it using element-click selector for pagination AND the initial element click to load the reviews. Maybe @iconoclast can help.

However, I did figure out a work-around that get;s you all the reviews. There is a link to display all reviews as text (in its own page) with a simple pagination link. Here is one solution that will get you all reviews, dates, ratings etc.

{"_id":"expedia2","startUrl":["https://www.expedia.com/Chuo-Hotels-Four-Seasons-Hotel-Tokyo-At-Marunouchi.h894625.Hotel-Reviews?chkin=8%2F5%2F2018&chkout=8%2F11%2F2018&rm1=a2"],"selectors":[{"id":"Page-change","type":"SelectorLink","selector":"#next-page-button","parentSelectors":["_root","Page-change"],"multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"Element Select","type":"SelectorElement","selector":".review","parentSelectors":["_root","Page-change"],"multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Rating","type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.rating span","parentSelectors":["Element Select"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Date","type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.date-posted","parentSelectors":["Element Select"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Title","type":"SelectorText","selector":"h3","parentSelectors":["Element Select"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Review","type":"SelectorText","selector":".review-text","parentSelectors":["Element Select"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

Dear bretfeig,

Tnank you very much!! I appreciate you very much!!

I figure out and get all data.
I have never thought only review pages need to find.

Thank you!!!

Hi Bretfeig,

This is great, thank you.

I am still having problems, unfortunately. I don't suppose you can email me the working sitemap and I can adjust it accordingly? I would greatly appreciate your help.

Kind regards

{"_id":"expedia2","startUrl":["[https://www.expedia.com/Chuo-Hotels-Four-Seasons-Hotel-Tokyo-At-Marunouchi.h894625.Hotel-Reviews?chkin=8%2F5%2F2018&chkout=8%2F11%2F2018&rm1=a2"],"selectors":{"id":"Page-change","type":"SelectorLink","selector":"#next-page-button","parentSelectors":["_root","Page-change"],"multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"Element Select","type":"SelectorElement","selector":".review","parentSelectors":["_root","Page-change"],"multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Rating","type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.rating span","parentSelectors":["Element Select"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Date","type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.date-posted","parentSelectors":["Element Select"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Title","type":"SelectorText","selector":"h3","parentSelectors":["Element Select"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Review","type":"SelectorText","selector":".review-text","parentSelectors":["Element Select"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}