Everything after the link comes as null

since all the data is in each link I made a link tab but it doesn't work cause everything I put after it says either null or it's blank. What do I do?
{"_id":"help","startUrl":["https://ignacio-velasquez.notion.site/Healthcare-8f59fda7c69840729e4b6158cd919d34"],"selectors":[{"id":"link","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"regex":"","selector":"div.notion-selectable:nth-of-type(n+2) > a","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"heading","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["link"],"regex":"","selector":".notion-scroller div div div div div div div .notion-selectable h1","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Description","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["link"],"regex":"","selector":".notion-peek-renderer [role='table'] > div:nth-of-type(1)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Prompt","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["link"],"regex":"","selector":".notion-peek-renderer div div div div div div div:nth-of-type(5)","type":"SelectorText"}]}

Hey, Thank you so much! but I was also hoping to get the data within the link also. Is that possible? :slight_smile:

By this I mean this part

Thank you so much for your effort! As I have been trying to get the description and prompt for over 3 days and had no luck unfortunately.

Hey, Thank you so much for the time you spent, but when I tried using it nothing came up. This might be because I may have not set it up properly maybe? Do I need to add anything to this?
Thanks in advance

Unfortunately it still did not work. Could it be because each main title is a link?
Thanks in advance

Here is the website if you would like to see :smile:

This site actually uses plain a href links, so the Link selector will work here:

{"_id":"ignacio-velasquez","startUrl":["https://ignacio-velasquez.notion.site/Healthcare-8f59fda7c69840729e4b6158cd919d34"],"selectors":[{"id":"title","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Click links"],"regex":"","selector":"h1","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Click links","linkType":"linkFromHref","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.notion-collection-item > a:first-of-type","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"element2","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["Click links"],"selector":"div[role='row']:not(:has(svg.typesCheckbox))","type":"SelectorElement"},{"id":"col_1","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["element2"],"regex":"","selector":"> div:nth-of-type(1)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"col_2","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["element2"],"regex":"","selector":"> div:nth-of-type(2)","type":"SelectorText"}]}

Interesting site. I'll probably scrape it too.