Endless loop with Click Element on last page

Hi there!
I am having the following problem:

• using paginator with clicking multiple times (on 'next' button)
  • then click element to open 'pop-ups' (not windows) - have to select "unique CSS selector" here because no unique html, nor text (Note: the webpage does not have any unique url's anywhere (is a .jsf or .faces? site))
  • then making a Grouped element to get the different text fields in one column of a table displayed
    issue now is that when I run the Scrape, it gets stuck in an infinite loop on my last page... I assume it has something to do with the the click element, but I can't figure it out. Anyone that can help?

Sitemap:
{"_id":"imaging_locations_accreditation_details","startUrl":["https://www2.medicareaustralia.gov.au/pext/pdsPortal/pub/lspnSearch.faces"],"selectors":[{"id":"paginator","parentSelectors":["_root","paginator"],"paginationType":"clickMore","selector":"span.ui-icon-seek-next","type":"SelectorPagination"},{"id":"click_accreditation","parentSelectors":["paginator"],"type":"SelectorElementClick","clickElementSelector":".col7 a","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":1000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","multiple":true,"selector":"div#lspnAccreditationDetailsDialogue_content"},{"id":"accreditations_details","parentSelectors":["click_accreditation"],"type":"SelectorGroup","selector":"td.col-modality","extractAttribute":""},{"id":"accreditors","parentSelectors":["click_accreditation"],"type":"SelectorGroup","selector":"td.col-accreditor","extractAttribute":""}]}

@Emma Hello, does this also require filling in the 'Practice name', 'Street name', and other input fields?

If so - unfortunately, Web Scraper, currently, does not have any selectors with functionality for filling text inputs or forms.