Element scroll down stops after a couple of runs

So for the following website:

I use element scroll down to load all of the products but I can only get it to scroll down a couple of pages, I wouldn't mind scrolling all the way down manually but i cant figure out a way to do that either.
Currently the selector for element scroll down is : div:nth-of-type(n+493) a with delay of 8000ms

This has produced the best results so far.

After the scroll down is a link selector and then the product info gets scraped which all work fine.

This works for me. I made the scroller separate from the data scraper:

{"_id":"forum-square-enix-store","startUrl":["https://store.na.square-enix-games.com/en_US/merchandise/all-merchandise"],"selectors":[{"id":"Separate scroller","type":"SelectorElementScroll","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"a.product-link-box","multiple":true,"delay":"2100"},{"id":"Product links","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"a.product-link-box","multiple":true,"delay":0}]}

Also, before you start scraping, load the Url you want, then zoom out (reduce) the browser view to 50%. You can do this by pressing Ctrl - (Ctrl-minus) or by using the Chrome settings (click on the "3 dots" -> Zoom). This will force the browser to load more tiles and will also help the scroller to work better. Remember, you will need to perform this zoom out step before you start the scraper.

2 Likes

Thanks zooming out fixed it!