Element Scroll Down not scrolling enough to capture all items

Hello,
I have been trying to get this to work. and it's not working out. I want to try and capture the link paths through the sub-categories, as well as capture the products on the category page itself.

For this, I have to use the Element Scroll Down. But no matter what I have tried, I can't get it to scroll down enough times to get all the products to load.

I tried messing with the (-n+*) values... nothing.
I tried messing with the delay and all it does is wait longer before starting.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Url: http://boisetcuir.com

Sitemap:
`

{"_id":"bois-et-cuir-ok-2","startUrl":["https://www.boisetcuir.com"],"selectors":[{"id":"link","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["link-1","category-1"],"selector":"div[class=\"grid-product__content\"] a[href]","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Item title","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["link"],"selector":"h1","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"model","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["link"],"selector":"p[class=\"product-single__sku\"]","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"longdesc","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["link"],"selector":"div[class=\"product-single__description rte\"]","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"link-1","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"ul[class=\"site-nav site-navigation small--hide\"] li[class=\"site-nav__item site-nav__expanded-item site-nav--has-dropdown\"] > a[href]:nth-child(1)","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"you-might-like-1","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["link"],"selector":"div.grid-product__has-quick-shop:nth-of-type(1) div.grid-product__title","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"you-might-like-2","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["link"],"selector":"div.grid-product__has-quick-shop:nth-of-type(2) div.grid-product__title","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"you-might-like-3","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["link"],"selector":"div.grid-product__has-quick-shop:nth-of-type(3) div.grid-product__title","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"you-might-like-4","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["link"],"selector":"div.grid-product__has-quick-shop:nth-of-type(4) div.grid-product__title","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"color-variations-1","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["link"],"selector":"div[class=\"variant-input\"]:nth-of-type(1) label[for*=\"ProductSelect\"]","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"color-variations-2","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["link"],"selector":"div[class=\"variant-input\"]:nth-of-type(2) label[for*=\"ProductSelect\"]","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"color-variations-3","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["link"],"selector":"div[class=\"variant-input\"]:nth-of-type(3) label[for*=\"ProductSelect\"]","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"color-variations-4","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["link"],"selector":"div[class=\"variant-input\"]:nth-of-type(4) label[for*=\"ProductSelect\"]","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"category-1","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["link-1"],"selector":"div[class=\"grid__item small--one-half medium-up--one-quarter\"] a[href]","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"dimensions-1","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["link"],"selector":"div[class=\"collapsible-content__inner rte\"]:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"details-1","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["link"],"selector":"div[class=\"collapsibles-wrapper collapsibles-wrapper--border-bottom\"] div[id=\"Product-content-meta-d\"] div[class=\"collapsible-content__inner rte\"]","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"scrolldown-1","type":"SelectorElementScroll","parentSelectors":["link","link-1","category-1"],"selector":"div[id=\"AjaxinatePagination\"]:nth-of-type(-n+5)","multiple":true,"delay":"500"}]}

You need longer delays for the scroller to finish loading items. You can also try separating the scroller from the data scrapers. e.g.:

{"_id":"forum-boisetcuir-test","startUrl":["https://www.boisetcuir.com/collections/chaises"],"selectors":[{"id":"Separate scroller","type":"SelectorElementScroll","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.grid-product__meta","multiple":true,"delay":"11000"},{"id":"product n link","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"a.grid-product__link","multiple":true,"delay":0}]}

Ok thanks for the ideas!

That is actually a completely different way to scroll than what I had.

It also seems that I did have that separate from the data scraper...:man_shrugging: I guess I don't see how that would be arranged another way.

The problem is that there is always a possibility of scrolling at every level.

I will give it a try.