Element Click [Whatsapp/Viber link under show number]

Describe the problem.

I can't understand how I can make one click with an element click not open the WhatsApp/Viber link after clicking the show number
after clicking the show number there appears viber and WhatsApp icons My clicker clicks on them too I do not want to do this I want only one click on the show number after extracting data...

Url: ქირავდება დღიურად 1 ოთახიანი ბინა სოფელ დიღომში, 45 $ - 28948976 | ss.ge - უფასო განცხადებები
Sitemap:

{"_id":"SSRENT","startUrl":["https://home.ss.ge/ka/udzravi-qoneba/l/bina/qiravdeba?currencyId=1&page=[1-1000]"],"selectors":[{"id":"Links","linkType":"linkFromHref","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".sc-20a31af8-6 > a","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"Name_Blank","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Links"],"regex":"","selector":"h1","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Location","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Links"],"regex":"","selector":"a:nth-of-type(4) span.sc-6e54cb25-4","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"District","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Links"],"regex":"","selector":"a:nth-of-type(5) span.sc-6e54cb25-4","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Street","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Links"],"regex":"","selector":"a:nth-of-type(6) span.sc-6e54cb25-4","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"M22","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Links"],"regex":"","selector":"div.sc-479ccbe-1:nth-of-type(1) span.sc-6e54cb25-4","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Rooms","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Links"],"regex":"","selector":"div.sc-479ccbe-1:nth-of-type(2) span.sc-6e54cb25-4","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Bedroom","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Links"],"regex":"","selector":"div:nth-of-type(3) span.kjoKdz","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Floor","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Links"],"regex":"","selector":"div.sc-479ccbe-1:nth-of-type(4) span.sc-6e54cb25-4","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Price","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Links"],"regex":"","selector":"span.sc-6e54cb25-3","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Seen","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Links"],"regex":"","selector":"span.GRQvX:nth-of-type(2)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Date","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Links"],"regex":"","selector":".sc-49a0c3cf-19 div:nth-of-type(2) span","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"IDD","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Links"],"regex":"","selector":"div:nth-of-type(3) span.sc-6e54cb25-12","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Comment","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Links"],"regex":"","selector":"section","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Person","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Links"],"regex":"","selector":"div.sc-49a0c3cf-36","type":"SelectorText"},{"clickActionType":"real","clickElementSelector":".sc-4d3e597-6 button.sc-d70b619c-1","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":5500,"discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","id":"Click","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Links"],"selector":".detail-page-aside div.sc-4d3e597-5","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"id":"Number","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Click"],"regex":"","selector":"button.sc-d70b619c-1","type":"SelectorText"}]}

you don't need to click on the icons, because WA and viber numbers are available to be scraped:

a[href*="viber://"]

a[href*="wa.me/"]

thank you i done it :heart_eyes:

good job.... it's perfect you afford this task, isn't it )))