Element Click Selector opens a new URL (not in an href)

Hi,

I'm trying to scrape a list of products (name, price etc.). The issue is that for each product you have to click it, which opens a new URL. On that page there are different product options (e.g. sizes and related price) which can be scraped easily through an element.

To get that first link I'm having to use an Element Click Selector, as there is no href in the page to grab the URL from. It then gets all the product information I need, but isn't going back to that original page and then clicking on the second product etc.

The only other plan I've been able to come up with is each product as an element, and then doing an Element Click Selector to open the product information. However this still isn't going onto the second page.

There is a back button, which I can add in to the flow to send me back to the initial page, but I can't work out how to link that into the original list.

Sadly the URL isn't public, so I can't share it, but (one of the many attempts at) the sitemap if helpful is below.

Thanks!

{"_id":"scrape","startUrl":[""],"selectors":[{"id":"productelement","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div[class^="List_container"] > li[class^="ListElement_container"]","multiple":true,"delay":2000,"clickElementSelector":"div[class^="List_container"] > li[class^="ListElement_container"]","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"price","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["productoptionelement"],"selector":"div[class^="Item_tierName"]\t","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"pricevalue","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["productoptionelement"],"selector":"div[class^="Item_tierPrice"]","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"stockvalue","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["productoptionelement"],"selector":"span[class^="StockIndicator_container"]","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"productoptionelement","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div[class^="Item_menuitem"]","multiple":true,"delay":0}]}