Element Click Selector Not working

I want to scrape the following website, but first page is scraped correctly but following pages are not, please help!

{"_id":"item_10","startUrl":["https://www.toppr.com/class-12/biology/plant-kingdom/question-sets/all/?goal=1489541&page=1&type=single%20correct"],"selectors":[{"id":"item","type":"SelectorElement","selector":"div._1EarC","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"question_number","type":"SelectorText","selector":"small._3uu35","parentSelectors":["item"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"question_uid","type":"SelectorText","selector":"small._3J3wP","parentSelectors":["item"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"question","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div._202hV","parentSelectors":["item"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"option_A","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div._1VlbT:nth-of-type(1) div.flex_alignMiddle","parentSelectors":["item"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"option_B","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div._1VlbT:nth-of-type(2) div.flex_alignMiddle","parentSelectors":["item"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"option_C","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div._1VlbT:nth-of-type(3) div.flex_alignMiddle","parentSelectors":["item"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"option_D","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div._1VlbT:nth-of-type(4) div.flex_alignMiddle","parentSelectors":["item"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"fake_click","type":"SelectorPopupLink","selector":"div._1VlbT:nth-of-type(1) div.hsDlo","parentSelectors":["item"],"multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"fake_submit","type":"SelectorPopupLink","selector":"div._2J2LR","parentSelectors":["item"],"multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"correct_option","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div._1VlbT._2IFsH div.flex_alignMiddle","parentSelectors":["item"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"solution","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div._2Lgga","parentSelectors":["item"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

anyone can help ? struck on this for so long

The site requires log in information to access the data so I can't really help you.

the website is about multiple choice questions, in one page it has 10 questions and its 4 options. using element click selector, i can select the questions along with options from 1st page to last but unfortunately i want solutions to those questions as well. To view solution, click on any random option and then hit submit, it shows the correct answer!

login in information is not sensitive, i have messaged you!