Element Click Selector not working as expected

I have a webpage that has a button and once the button is pressed it loads some data. Now to me it seemed that the Element Click Selector is made for exactly this. So i configured it to click the button and then Select the loaded data. But this does not work. I have to run it twice using the "Data Preview" button. I am guessing the issue has something to do with the fact that the Element that is supposed to be selected only exists after the data is loaded. I tried setting it to "Always Discard" so it only scraps the data after the Button Click and also set the Delay higher but neither changes anything.
Unfortunatelly the website is behind a login but i hope that my description of the problem is enough.

Sitemap:
{"_id":"test","startUrl":["https://app.memrise.com/course/6000913/wordsingcom/edit/"],"selectors":[{"id":"level","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorElement","selector":"div.level","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"row","parentSelectors":["elemselct"],"type":"SelectorElement","selector":"tr.thing","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"chinese","parentSelectors":["row"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"[data-key='1'] div.text","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"english","parentSelectors":["row"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"[data-key='2'] div.text","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"pinyin","parentSelectors":["row"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"[data-key='3'] div.text","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"audio1","parentSelectors":["row"],"type":"SelectorElementAttribute","selector":"a.audio-player","multiple":false,"delay":0,"extractAttribute":"href"},{"id":"audio2","parentSelectors":["row"],"type":"SelectorElementAttribute","selector":"a.audio-player","multiple":false,"delay":0,"extractAttribute":"data-url"},{"id":"elemselct","parentSelectors":["level"],"type":"SelectorElementClick","clickElementSelector":"a.show-hide","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":5000,"discardInitialElements":"discard","multiple":false,"selector":"tbody.things"}]}