Element Click selector - Google Map Pins

I try to scrape Google My Map , which has many markers (pins) location of my customers,
When you click on the name of the location name, on the pin it show some information about that customers,
How can i use "element Click selector" to get the infomration in the pop up box for every markers ?

Sitemap:

{"_id":"google","startUrl":["https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/1/edit?hl=vi&mid=1-hiPw6LPoRcEDDIG3JPb0Zwp5D5wdSQ8&ll=21.040673937810674%2C105.83322450967353&z=14"],"selectors":[{"id":"click","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.i4ewOd-TaUzNb-haAclf","multiple":true,"delay":"400","clickElementSelector":"div.un1lmc-pbTTYe-ibnC6b-gk6SMd","clickType":"clickMore","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector"},{"id":"gps","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["click"],"selector":"ul#infowindow-measurements","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}
{id:"sitemap code"}

Hi Vuong_Luu. I am having the same problem as you. I want to scrape Google My Map that have been uploaded from csv file. But unfortunately, i can't scrape using webscraper.io.

Because, i need to get the data same like you but all i really need is latitude and longitude.

Can you please help me. I hope you will see this and reply me as soon as possible.

Thank you!