Element Click Help

Newbie here. I am trying to capture the price associated with each rental period for each product. However, I've got something wrong with the Element Click or the associated text selectors. I've tried a few attempts but it appears to be creating a record for every price against every rental period. Just not sure what I am doing wrong. Thank you!

Sitemap:
'{"_id":"ooodles_rental","startUrl":["https://www.ooodles.co.uk/product-category/mobile-phone/"],"selectors":[{"delay":0,"id":"product_link","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root","pagination"],"selector":"a.woocommerce-LoopProduct-link","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"pagination","paginationType":"auto","parentSelectors":["_root","pagination"],"selector":"a.page-numbers","type":"SelectorPagination"},{"delay":0,"id":"model","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["product_link"],"regex":"","selector":"h1","type":"SelectorText"},{"clickElementSelector":".value label","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","id":"rental_wrapper","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["product_link"],"selector":"div.summary","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"delay":0,"id":"rental_price","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["rental_wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":".woocommerce-variation-price bdi","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"rental_period","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["rental_wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"div label","type":"SelectorText"}]}'

@fin_dg Hi, you have to create a selector that targets the 'currently active' option.

input[name="attribute_pa_contract"]:checked + label

Example:

{"_id":"ooodles_rental","startUrl":["https://www.ooodles.co.uk/product-category/mobile-phone/"],"selectors":[{"delay":0,"id":"product_link","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root","pagination"],"selector":"a.woocommerce-LoopProduct-link","type":"SelectorLink"},{"delay":0,"id":"pagination","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root","pagination"],"selector":"a.page-numbers","type":"SelectorLink"},{"delay":0,"id":"model","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["product_link"],"regex":"","selector":"h1","type":"SelectorText"},{"clickElementSelector":".value label","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","id":"rental_wrapper","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["product_link"],"selector":"div.summary","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"delay":0,"id":"rental_price","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["rental_wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":".woocommerce-variation-price bdi","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"rental_period","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["rental_wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"input[name=\"attribute_pa_contract\"]:checked + label","type":"SelectorText"}]}

Thank you so much, works a treat now. I'll head off and read all about 'input' next.