Element Click cannot catch the full content

Describe the problem.
Hi! I'm trying to scrape the campsite data. I created a sitemap, using element scroll and element click. I managed to scrape all comments for the campsite. However, my element click didn't work. The output just returned "Read more Read less" at the end of the content of each review, without showing the full content.
In this website, only long reviews will have "See more" button and I had to scroll down below to select the button.
Please help review my sitemap below.

Url: https://campgrounds.rvlife.com/regions/alberta/acheson/glowing-embers-rv-park-travel-centre-253704

Sitemap:
{"_id":"test","startUrl":["Glowing Embers RV Park & Travel Centre - Acheson, Alberta - RV LIFE Campground Reviews a#readmore","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","multiple":true,"selector":"div[itemprop='review']"},{"id":"review","parentSelectors":["readmore"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.bg-white","multiple":false,"regex":""}]}

All the review text is actually in source code so there is no need to click See more. You just need the Element attribute selector and slightly advanced CSS:

{"_id":"rv-life","startUrl":["https://campgrounds.rvlife.com/regions/alberta/acheson/glowing-embers-rv-park-travel-centre-253704"],"selectors":[{"id":"Campground","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div > h1.page-title","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Scroller","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorElementScroll","selector":"div[itemprop='review']","multiple":true,"delay":2000,"elementLimit":100},{"id":"Date of stay","parentSelectors":["Scroller"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div > div:contains('Date of Stay') strong","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Quick review","parentSelectors":["Scroller"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.headline-text","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Review","parentSelectors":["Scroller"],"type":"SelectorElementAttribute","selector":"meta[itemprop='reviewBody']","multiple":false,"extractAttribute":"content"}]}

For this scrape example, I used Page load delay 5000 and set Element limit to 100 (means scrape 100 results). You can adjust that as well as the Delay (ms) for scroller.