Dynamic tr:nth-of-type, possible to scrape?

Hello Everybody,

I try to scrape the opening odds from a match.
But the issue is the "tr:nth-of-type(3) td.bold" change sometimes of position. So if the position for the opening is not "3" it's gona be scrape the value for the "3" position but this not the value for the opening odds.

I use selector table or element click selector and i have the same issue.

Url: https://www.betexplorer.com/soccer/england/premier-league/crystal-palace-cardiff/Eks5w9Bd/

Sitemap:
{"id":"Click-Dom-1x2","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["Match"],"selector":"td.table-main__detail-odds.table-main__detail-odds--first span span.table-main__detail-odds--hasarchive, div.in-archive-odds__in tbody","multiple":false,"delay":"","clickElementSelector":"td.table-main__detail-odds.table-main__detail-odds--first span span.table-main__detail-odds--hasarchive","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":false,"clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueHTMLText"},{"id":"C-DOp","type":"SelectorGroup","parentSelectors":["Match"],"selector":"tr:nth-of-type(3) td.bold","delay":0,"extractAttribute":""},{"id":"ClikClose-Dom-1x2","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["Match"],"selector":"a.in-archive-odds__close","multiple":false,"delay":"100","clickElementSelector":"a.in-archive-odds__close","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":false,"clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueHTMLText"},

Someboy can help me please.

Thank you.

Mike