Dynamic tables not scraped correctly

I love this scraping tool but I have issues with scraping tables. The site I'm trying to scrape is meinlpercussion.com and I want to scrape all products. I succeed with everything but not I don't get consistent results on the tables.

Examples:

I've tried scraping the headlines for each table separately and the content separately but sometimes the data is just not scraped. Other times the headline and the content is mixed up. Please advice!

Sitemap:
{"_id":"meinlpercussion","startUrl":["https://meinlpercussion.com/products/Product/"],"selectors":[{"id":"Category","type":"SelectorLink","selector":"ul.tx-fleshop-categories a","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Sub-category","type":"SelectorLink","selector":"a.single","parentSelectors":["Category"],"multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"options","type":"SelectorLink","selector":"ul.product-sizes a","parentSelectors":["Sub-category"],"multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Rubrik","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.product-description h2","parentSelectors":["options"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Produkttext","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.product-description p","parentSelectors":["options"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Produkt-id","type":"SelectorText","selector":"h2.red","parentSelectors":["options"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Produkttext-v2","type":"SelectorText","selector":"p:nth-of-type(2)","parentSelectors":["options"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Rubrik1","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.col-two h3","parentSelectors":["options"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Lista1","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.col-two span.tx-fleshop-facets-attribute-label","parentSelectors":["options"],"multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"rubrik2","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.col-two h3","parentSelectors":["options"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"lista2","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.col-two span.tx-fleshop-facets-attribute-label","parentSelectors":["options"],"multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"rubrik3","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.col-three h3","parentSelectors":["options"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"lista3","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.col-three span.tx-fleshop-facets-attribute-label","parentSelectors":["options"],"multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"rubrik4","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.col-four h3:nth-of-type(1)","parentSelectors":["options"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"lista4","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.col-four ul.tx-fleshop-facets-attributes:nth-of-type(1) span.tx-fleshop-facets-attribute-label","parentSelectors":["options"],"multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"rubrik5","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.col-four h3:nth-of-type(2)","parentSelectors":["options"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"lista5","type":"SelectorText","selector":"ul.tx-fleshop-facets-attributes:nth-of-type(2) span.tx-fleshop-facets-attribute-label","parentSelectors":["options"],"multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"rubrik6","type":"SelectorText","selector":"h3:nth-of-type(3)","parentSelectors":["options"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"lista6","type":"SelectorText","selector":"ul.tx-fleshop-facets-attributes:nth-of-type(3) span.tx-fleshop-facets-attribute-label","parentSelectors":["options"],"multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"rubrik7","type":"SelectorText","selector":"h3:nth-of-type(4)","parentSelectors":["options"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"list7","type":"SelectorText","selector":"ul.tx-fleshop-facets-attributes:nth-of-type(4) span.tx-fleshop-facets-attribute-label","parentSelectors":["options"],"multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"rubrik8","type":"SelectorText","selector":"h3:nth-of-type(5)","parentSelectors":["options"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"lista 8","type":"SelectorText","selector":"ul.tx-fleshop-facets-attributes:nth-of-type(5) span.tx-fleshop-facets-attribute-label","parentSelectors":["options"],"multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Feature-box","type":"SelectorElement","selector":"div.product-features","parentSelectors":["options"],"multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Tabell-del1","type":"SelectorElement","selector":"div.col-one","parentSelectors":["Feature-box"],"multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"Tabell-data1","type":"SelectorElement","selector":"ul.tx-fleshop-facets-attributes:nth-of-type(1) li.tx-fleshop-facets-attribute","parentSelectors":["Tabell-del1"],"multiple":true,"delay":0}]}

Finally found a way so no help needed :slight_smile: