Dynamic subpage Scrapping?

Hey Everyone,

I saw some great assistance from the community to people and thought maybe a noob like me can also get some help.

I have been trying to get the list of the exhibitors from the link, basically, it's a dynamic page with unlimited scrolling and after opening each account, there is the name of the company and an email address. I am very new to this and honestly not sure if it's even possible since it's Dynamic page.
I managed to get the phone and exhibitor name but the email is inside a Contact button and no matter what i cant extract it.

Would appreciate any help.

Thanks Again!

Url: 2023 Exhibitor list

Sitemap:
{"_id":"Auto-meesefrakfurt","startUrl":["https://automechanika-dubai.ae.messefrankfurt.com/dubai/en/exhibitor-search/2023-exhibitors.html"],"selectors":[{"id":"wrapper","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".ex-exhibitor-search-results > div > div > div > div:has(h4.ex-exhibitor-search-result-item__headline)","type":"SelectorElement"},{"id":"content","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"p","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"url","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"selector":"a","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"card","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["url"],"selector":"body:has(h1.ex-exhibitor-detail__title-headline)","type":"SelectorElement"},{"id":"telephone","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["card"],"regex":"","selector":"a.ex-contact-box__address-field-tel-number","type":"SelectorText"},{"extractAttribute":"","id":"address","parentSelectors":["card"],"selector":"div.ex-contact-box__address-field > p","type":"SelectorGroup"},{"id":"Link","linkType":"linkFromInlineScript","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["card"],"selector":"a.ex-contact-box__contact-btn","type":"SelectorLink"}]}

The email is within the source of each page and you can get it with:

Type: Element attribute
Selector: a[class*='contact-box']:contains('Contact')
Attribute name: href

1 Like

Thank You Man. You're a life saver.

1 Like