Dynamic Lazy Load Scroll - WS doesn't scrape more than nonLL products

Describe the problem;
I've tried looking for Pagination in the page source. It doesn't exist. I've tried increasing the delay to 25000. It doesn't work. My map pulls in a csv with 24 rows every time there are 24 or more products on a page. 24 is how many load before the lazy load. I can see the scroll working, but the products beneath the 24 are not getting picked up.

Url: https://riobelmodern.com/en/products#collection=67

Sitemap:
Here is my map:
{"_id":"riobelsilhouette","startUrl":["https://riobelmodern.com/en/products#collection=67"],"selectors":[{"id":"core skus","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root","scrolldown"],"selector":"a.product-block","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["core skus"],"selector":"h2.title-underlined","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"bullet 1","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["core skus"],"selector":".open li:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"bullet 2","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["core skus"],"selector":".open li:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"bullet 3","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["core skus"],"selector":".open li:nth-of-type(3)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"bullet 4","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["core skus"],"selector":".open li:nth-of-type(4)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"specs","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["core skus"],"selector":".product-accordion-value li:nth-of-type(1) a","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"2d file","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["core skus"],"selector":".product-accordion-value li:nth-of-type(2) a","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"3d file","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["core skus"],"selector":".product-accordion-value li:nth-of-type(3) a","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"web guide","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["core skus"],"selector":".product-accordion-value li:nth-of-type(4) a","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"spare parts","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["core skus"],"selector":".product-accordion-value li:nth-of-type(5) a","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"cert 1","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["core skus"],"selector":".left li:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"cert 2","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["core skus"],"selector":".left li:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"cert 3","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["core skus"],"selector":".left li:nth-of-type(3)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"cert 4","type":"SelectorImage","parentSelectors":["core skus"],"selector":"img.certified-logo","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"flow","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["core skus"],"selector":"div.open","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"knock out","type":"SelectorImage","parentSelectors":["core skus"],"selector":".lity-content img","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"finishes","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["core skus"],"selector":"div.product-colors","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"scrolldown","type":"SelectorElementScroll","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.product-image-wrapper, div.product-inside-name","multiple":true,"delay":2000}]}