Duplicated records with "load more" button

I'm trying to scrape the names and links of products on a website with a 'load more' button, which is similar to the test sites. It was successful on test sites, but on the websites I need to scrape, some records were duplicated, for example, there are 96 products on this site, but it returns 177 records when I choose 'never discard' and 237 records when I choose 'discard when click element exists'.
Hence, I have no idea how to modify my sitemap.

Url: ALL VAPE TANKS - Mesh & Sub-Ohm

Sitemap:
{"_id":"elementvapelink","startUrl":["https://www.elementvape.com/tanks"],"selectors":[{"clickElementSelector":"div.amscroll-load-button","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickMore","delay":500,"discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","id":"product-wrapper","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".product > div.product-item-inner","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"delay":0,"id":"name","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["product-wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"a.product-item-link","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"product_link","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["product-wrapper"],"selector":"a.product-item-link","type":"SelectorLink"}]}

@Qiu Hi, it appears that the issue lies in the website itself due to the way it is rendering new items.

Try creating another 'Element' selector that would extract the data separately:

{"_id":"elementvapelink-sep-elements","startUrl":["https://www.elementvape.com/tanks"],"selectors":[{"clickElementSelector":"div.amscroll-load-button","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickMore","delay":1500,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","id":"click","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".flex-grid li.item","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"delay":0,"id":"name","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["product-wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"a.product-item-link","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"product_link","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["product-wrapper"],"selector":"a.product-item-link","type":"SelectorLink"},{"delay":0,"id":"product-wrapper","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".flex-grid li.item","type":"SelectorElement"}]}

Thanks, it works well.