Dropdown Scraping

Hey All,

Im having issues trying to scrape from the dropdown which has product variatons.

Here is my current sitemap:

{"_id":"cosmiswheels","startUrl":["https://cosmisusa.com/product-category/wheels/?fbclid=IwAR0qp01mzIFOqFhMBIKwHXJhzjNsE6Mn5lztAyB-420yZbloK6gbNd5xvR0"],"selectors":[{"id":"selectprodictlink","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"a.woocommerce-LoopProduct-link","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"image1","type":"SelectorImage","parentSelectors":["selectprodictlink"],"selector":"img.attachment-shop_single.wp-post-image","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"title","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["selectprodictlink"],"selector":"h1.product_title","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"sku","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["selectprodictlink"],"selector":"span.sku","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"description","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["selectprodictlink"],"selector":"div.woocommerce-Tabs-panel.woocommerce-Tabs-panel--description","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"descriptiontext","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["description"],"selector":"parent","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"atrributename","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["selectprodictlink"],"selector":"td.label label","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"dropdown","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["selectprodictlink"],"selector":"td.value","multiple":false,"delay":0,"clickElementSelector":"select","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":true,"clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"}]}

I need to scrape the content from the drop down, then once it scrapes from there to then scrape the price and picture that has updated. Any ideas where i have gone wrong?

I have no clue on this one. @iconoclast?

This is still being a pain :frowning:

Any ideas what im doing wrong?