Dropdown on Amazon Page

Hey all,
I am trying to scrape products with some details from Amazon dot com. I have an issue with the element click dropdown. I tried to use span.a-dropdown-prompt to click and get the values in the dropdown menu and update the page it didn't work for me. Please help. Thanks

Here is the sitemap

Select Preemie Newborn 0-3 Months 3-6 Months 6-9 Months 0-3 Months

Here is the product URL:

@Minda Hello, you should be able to achieve this by using an 'Element click' selector.

Example:

{"_id":"amazon-com-variant-test","startUrl":["https://www.amazon.com/Gerber-baby-boys-Pack-Sleep-Footie/dp/B07GG5BTPF?th=1&psc=1"],"selectors":[{"clickElementSelector":"select[name=\"dropdown_selected_size_name\"] option:not(.dropdownSelect):not(:contains(\"Select\"))","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":1900,"discardInitialElements":"discard","id":"variant-click","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"html","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"id":"selected-variant","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["variant-click"],"regex":"","selector":"select[name=\"dropdown_selected_size_name\"] option.dropdownSelect","type":"SelectorText"}]}