When I scrape the drop down "Device" , the scrape returns:

• Select -iPhone 11iPhone 11 ProiPhone 11 Pro Max

I need:

• Select -
    iPhone 11
    iPhone 11 Pro
    iPhone 11 Pro Max

Each one in a new row on a csv.

Thanks in advance. I can paypal a few bucks ir required. Really need this resolve.

Url: https://www.ebay.com/itm/For-iPhone-11-11-Pro-11-Pro-Max-Case-Ringke-FUSION-Clear-Shockproof-Cover/254352188761?hash=item3b38926559%3Am%3AmfkN4jAdJgzIOE47tuvo47w&LH_ItemCondition=3

Sitemap:
{"_id":"deviceandcolor","startUrl":["https://www.ebay.com/itm/For-iPhone-11-11-Pro-11-Pro-Max-Case-Ringke-FUSION-Clear-Shockproof-Cover/254352188761?hash=item3b38926559%3Am%3AmfkN4jAdJgzIOE47tuvo47w&LH_ItemCondition=3"],"selectors":[{"id":"Device Drop down","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"select#msku-sel-1","multiple":true,"delay":"500","clickElementSelector":"select#msku-sel-1","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"Device Text","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Device Drop down"],"selector":"parent","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

Try this:

{"_id":"forum-ebay-dropdown","startUrl":["https://www.ebay.com/itm/For-iPhone-11-11-Pro-11-Pro-Max-Case-Ringke-FUSION-Clear-Shockproof-Cover/254352188761?hash=item3b38926559%3Am%3AmfkN4jAdJgzIOE47tuvo47w&LH_ItemCondition=3"],"selectors":[{"id":"Title","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div > h1#itemTitle","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Sub-title","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div > h1 ~ h2","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Condition","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div[itemprop='itemCondition']","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Dropdown area wrapper","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div#mainContent","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"Click device","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["Dropdown area wrapper"],"selector":"_parent_","multiple":true,"delay":"1200","clickElementSelector":"div > select[name='Device'] option[id]","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"Selected Device","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Click device"],"selector":"option[selected]","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

That worked perfect. You're good! Thank!

That is a really interesting way to go about it. Why did you use Element select and then make the click selector as the child? Why not just use Click Selector right off the bat? Since you're selecting parent as your element anyway, you can prob skip that step?

It's true that you could skip one level if you only need to click one dropdown, but if you want to grab additional info outside the dropdown that changes based on the selections (e.g. price, availability) then you need this type of structure.

Also needed if you plan to click on the second dropdown too along with the first, i.e. to get all variations.

Very interesting, how you got there. I would not have arrived at that solution. What lead you t to use the selected psuedoselector?

Can't recall but I was probably thinking about a dual dropdown scenario where you systematically click on all the devices and then on all their respective colors. "Color" selector would need to be child of "Device" selector to properly group the info.