Drop down menu iteration issue

I need to iterate through the various drop downs present in a search page's navigation area. In my particular example, I want to iterate through the different room types (interior, oceanview, balcony, mini-suite, balcony) that are available in the navigation's drop down. Clicking on a different menu item in the drop down will then display different prices for each room type. I (with the help of user leemeng) on a different forum post was able to get the overall search pattern working. This site uses an infinite scroll to display all the available cruises. I then click on each of the cruise links to get additional details about a cruise. I want to add upon this workflow by first selecting a room type (for example interior), then getting all the cruises via an infinite scroll - and for each cruise, then getting the cruise details. Once this is done for interior, I would then select oceanview for the room type, then get all the cruises via an infinite scroll, and for each cruise, then get the cruise details. I would then do the same for the remaining cruise types.

I certainly don't know what I'm doing wrong - I'm sure I've incorrectly defined my element click selector with ID room_type_selector - in particular, the selector and click selector, but I cannot figure it out. I've tried many, many variations of selector and click selector without luck.

Url: https://www.princess.com/cruise-search/results

Sitemap:
{"_id":"princess","startUrl":["https://www.princess.com/cruise-search/results"],"selectors":[{"id":"cruise-link","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["infinite_scroll"],"selector":".ct-title a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"cruise-details","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["cruise-link"],"selector":"h1","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Itinerary","type":"SelectorTable","parentSelectors":["cruise-link"],"selector":"table","multiple":true,"columns":[{"header":"Date","name":"Date","extract":true},{"header":"Port","name":"Port","extract":true},{"header":"Arrive","name":"Arrive","extract":true},{"header":"Depart","name":"Depart","extract":true}],"delay":0,"tableDataRowSelector":"tr.ports-table-row","tableHeaderRowSelector":"tr.medium-bg"},{"id":"ship_name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["cruise-link"],"selector":"div.font-size-p5.xs-font-size-p1:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"start_date","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["cruise-link"],"selector":"div.gotham-xn-medium:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"fees","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["cruise-link"],"selector":"span.gft-amount","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"start_end_locations","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["cruise-link"],"selector":"div.col-md-pad-10-right","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"num_days","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["cruise-link"],"selector":".gotham-xn-book span:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"num_ports","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["cruise-link"],"selector":"span.no-wrap:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"num_scenic_crusing_days","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["cruise-link"],"selector":"span.no-wrap:nth-of-type(3)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"room_type_price","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["cruise-link"],"selector":"span.meta-price","multiple":false,"regex":"(\d+((\.|\,)\d+)+)","delay":0},{"id":"room_type","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["cruise-link"],"selector":"div.font-size-btn","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"infinite_scroll","type":"SelectorElementScroll","parentSelectors":["room_type_selector"],"selector":"div#results-wrapper section section div article","multiple":true,"delay":"5000"},{"id":"room_type_selector","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div#options-staterooms button","multiple":true,"delay":"100","clickElementSelector":"div.dropdown-menu-list ul li","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"}]}