Drop down boxes - only get result from last page

{"_id":"xpel_audi","startUrl":["https://www.xpel.com/paint-protection-kits/US--AND--Canada/Passenger-Cars--AND--Light-Trucks/2023/Ford/F_150"],"selectors":[{"id":"submodel","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorElementClick","clickElementSelector":"[data-view='SearchCoverage.Option.SubModel'] div select option","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":3000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","multiple":true,"selector":"select#submodel"},{"id":"item_data","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.facets-items-collection-view-row","multiple":true,"regex":""}]}

Near as I can tell the drop down box and the result both belong to a higher up container,
I can cycle through the drop down boxes but only get the result from the last page.
If I change the "item_data" parent to "submodel" I get no data.
I only need the text from the result.

Not sure how to get around this but I am obviously missing something.

Any help would be appreciated.

You had the right idea, but your selector was not the right one, and your sitemap was not structured correctly. Try this:

{"_id":"xpel_audi_v2","startUrl":["https://www.xpel.com/paint-protection-kits/US--AND--Canada/Passenger-Cars--AND--Light-Trucks/2023/Ford/F_150"],"selectors":[{"clickElementSelector":"[data-view='SearchCoverage.Option.SubModel'] div select option","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":4000,"discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","id":"submodel","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div > div.row","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"id":"desc","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["item_rows"],"regex":"","selector":".search-coverage-item-description a","type":"SelectorText"},{"extractAttribute":"title","id":"difficulty","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["item_rows"],"selector":"div.search-coverage-item-difficulty-area","type":"SelectorElementAttribute"},{"id":"price","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["item_rows"],"regex":"","selector":"div.search-coverage-item-request","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"item_rows","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["submodel"],"selector":"div.search-coverage-item","type":"SelectorElement"}]}

thanks for the reply.
It still doesn't help with traversing the drop down boxes.
I can get all the data but have no idea which submodel it belongs to.
My ultimate goal is to traverse all of the models/submodels for a given brand