"Done selecting" not clickable

Hi,
I can select the elements but the Done Selecting button is not "clickable".
What can I do ?
Thanks!

@Gabriel Hi, try to scroll down the page as there might be something clickable in the background that prioritizes the browser window, otherwise, please, provide your sitemap or the targeted website.

Well, its with every site...
Example:
{"_id":"discogs","startUrl":["https://www.discogs.com/es/seller/vinyl.eu/profile?sort=listed%2Cdesc&limit=250&format_desc=7"&page=[1-40]"],"selectors":[{"delay":0,"id":"records","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"tr:nth-of-type(n+5) a.item_description_title","type":"SelectorLink"},{"delay":0,"id":"artist","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["records"],"regex":"","selector":"span span a","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"Asjde","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["records"],"regex":"","selector":".first span.tracklist_track_title","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"bside","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["records"],"regex":"","selector":"[data-track-position='B'] span.tracklist_track_title","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"state","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["records"],"regex":"","selector":".marketplace_aside > div.section p span","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"price","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["records"],"regex":"","selector":".section_content span.price","type":"SelectorText"}]}

Any idea?
Doesn't work with any site...

@Gabriel Hi, I did not experience any issues selecting a particular element or completing the selection (after clicking on the 'Done selecting' button).

Have you tried reinstalling the extension? If so - could you, point out the location of any element you failed to select?