Does not save in CSV in correct format

Describe the problem: I am scraping data from a CS:GO Website which saves team name and score. For some reason, that website uses class = win and div.class = lose to show the score of the teams. My scrapper picks up the value but it stores the win always on the first and lose on the second even though the team who won is on the right.

Url: http://hltv.org/results

Sitemap:
{"_id":"hltv-results","startUrl":["https://www.hltv.org/results"],"selectors":[{"id":"hltv-matches","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".results-holder .results-all div:nth-of-type(1) a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"team1","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["hltv-matches"],"selector":".team1-gradient div.teamName","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"team2","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["hltv-matches"],"selector":".team2-gradient div.teamName","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"team1score","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["hltv-matches"],"selector":"div.won","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"team2score","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["hltv-matches"],"selector":"div.lost","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"matchdate","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["hltv-matches"],"selector":"div.date","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"matchName","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["hltv-matches"],"selector":".event a","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"map1","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["hltv-matches"],"selector":"div.mapholder:nth-of-type(1) div.mapname","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"map2","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["hltv-matches"],"selector":"div.mapholder:nth-of-type(2) div.mapname","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"map3","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["hltv-matches"],"selector":".spacing div.mapname","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"team1bestplayer","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["hltv-matches"],"selector":"#all-content table:nth-of-type(1) tr:nth-of-type(2) span.player-nick","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"team2bestplayer","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["hltv-matches"],"selector":"#all-content table:nth-of-type(2) tr:nth-of-type(2) span.player-nick","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"team1bestplayerRating","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["hltv-matches"],"selector":"#all-content table:nth-of-type(1) tr:nth-of-type(2) td.rating","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"team2bestplayerRating","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["hltv-matches"],"selector":"#all-content table:nth-of-type(2) tr:nth-of-type(2) td.rating","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"topPlayerofMatch","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["hltv-matches"],"selector":"span span.player-nick","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

Your selectors are all working as they should, but they would not help you figure out which is the winning team.

Due to the site's HTML structure, it is much easier to determine the winning team by looking at the main page elements, rather than the match pages. Something like this:

{"_id":"hltv-v2","startUrl":["https://www.hltv.org/results"],"selectors":[{"id":"Row selectors","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.results-sublist div.result-con","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Winner","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Row selectors"],"selector":"div.team-won","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Loser","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Row selectors"],"selector":"div > div[class='team'],div > div[class='team ']","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Winner score","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Row selectors"],"selector":"span.score-won","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Loser score","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Row selectors"],"selector":"span.score-lost","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Click link","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["Row selectors"],"selector":"a","multiple":false,"delay":0}]}

Is there any possible way of getting this result in the match page or in the same CSV?

I saw your sitemap and it works fine however I need more information as you can see in my submitted sitemap. How come I can join that information with this, cheers.

If you add scrapers under "Click link" (i.e. child selectors) it will click into the match pages and scrape from those. Currently "Click link" will just get the match page Url and does not click thru because there are no child selectors within it.

I am not able to make it work, is there any possible way you can do this? That would be much appreciated.

Nevermind, I made it work. Thank you so much!