Deep link scraping and go back to starting page

My scraper needs to go into 3 pages in and grab each info and then go back to the original page to continue the scraping and then do pagination. But when it goes into the first link and then follows that 2-3 links in to grab the information it doesn't go back to the original list starting point.

Do I need to have it in an element for it to know that i need to go back into the original page? Because right now I'm just having it go into one page, click through and stop. I have selected things as "yes" they are multiples of them.
Url: http://www.linkedin.com/sales

Sitemap:
{"_id":"one-mill-2nd-degree-connection-ceres","startUrl":["Sales Navigator User","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["list of all name"],"selector":".result-lockup__name a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Each User"],"selector":"span.profile-topcard-person-entity__name","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"current company","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Each User"],"selector":"dt:contains('\n Entrepreneur, Author & Advisor\n ') + dd","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Current Title","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Each User"],"selector":"#profile-experience .bt0 dt","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"shared connections","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["Each User"],"selector":"section.profile-highlights","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"their contact","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["shared connections"],"selector":".profile-topcard__contact-info dl","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"list of all name","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"li.pv5","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"middle card","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["shared connections"],"selector":"li.best-path-in","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"popup","type":"SelectorPopupLink","parentSelectors":["middle card"],"selector":"button.artdeco-button--1","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"contact info","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["popup"],"selector":"section.mt3:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"email","type":"SelectorHTML","parentSelectors":["popup"],"selector":"li.ml3:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"phone","type":"SelectorHTML","parentSelectors":["popup"],"selector":".conversation-insights__section .flex li:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

2 Likes