Data preview works fine but some "Null" in the export file

Hello,

The data previews of all my selectors are ok, but lot of cell in the export file are mentioning "null".
I've been searching for hours online for the solution, without success :frowning:
I've changed the page load delay, also without success :frowning:

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your help :pray:

Sitemap:
{"_id":"enseignement","startUrl":["http://www.enseignement.be/index.php?page=25933&act=search&check=&unite=112&geo_type=1&geo_prov=B&geo_cp=&geo_loca=&geo_mots="],"selectors":[{"id":"Nom","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"#liste_etablissements td:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Adresse","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"#liste_etablissements td:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"CodePostal","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"#liste_etablissements td:nth-of-type(3)","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Localite","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"#liste_etablissements td:nth-of-type(4)","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Lien","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"td a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Tel","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"#liste_etablissements td:nth-of-type(5)","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

You need to create row wrappers (containers) or you will not get all the data, e.g.

{"_id":"forum-enseignement","startUrl":["http://www.enseignement.be/index.php?page=25933&act=search&check=&unite=112&geo_type=1&geo_prov=B&geo_cp=&geo_loca=&geo_mots="],"selectors":[{"id":"Nom","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Rwo wrappers"],"selector":"td:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Adresse","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Rwo wrappers"],"selector":"td:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"CodePostal","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Rwo wrappers"],"selector":"td:nth-of-type(3)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Localite","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Rwo wrappers"],"selector":"td:nth-of-type(4)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Lien","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["Rwo wrappers"],"selector":"td a","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"Tel","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Rwo wrappers"],"selector":"td:nth-of-type(5)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Rwo wrappers","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"#liste_etablissements tr:nth-of-type(n+1)","multiple":true,"delay":0}]}

Hi Leemeng,
Thank you very much :grinning::+1::pray:
Now it's working and I've understand how :slight_smile:
Have a nice day