Data Preview Works but not the Scraping

Scraping was working earlier for the listed site and the sitemap. Now suddenly it just is not working. Data preview works though. Please let me know what is wrong in the recipe.
Url: https://qa23.securends.com
Login Id: admin@securends.com
Password: Charter@123

Sitemap:
{"_id":"SecurendsRoles","startUrl":["https://qa23.securends.com/Administrations"],"selectors":[{"id":"Panel","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorElementClick","clickActionType":"real","clickElementSelector":".col-md-6 div button:nth-of-type(2)","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","multiple":true,"selector":".modal-body div.row"},{"id":"Rows","parentSelectors":["Panel","Next"],"type":"SelectorElement","selector":".rt-tr-group div.rt-tr","multiple":true},{"id":"Next","parentSelectors":["_root","Next"],"paginationType":"clickMore","type":"SelectorPagination","selector":".-next button"},{"id":"FirstName","parentSelectors":["Rows"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"LastName","parentSelectors":["Rows"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div:nth-of-type(3)","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Credential","parentSelectors":["Rows"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div:nth-of-type(4)","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Email","parentSelectors":["Rows"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div:nth-of-type(4)","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"EntitlementRole","parentSelectors":["Rows"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":false,"regex":""}]}

Hi,

The scraping worked just fine on my end. Can you please elaborate on which step you are experiencing an issue?

As soon as I start scraping it opens the scraping window loads the initial page and the window closes without scraping any data. I'm perplexed to hear from you that it is working for you. I asked my team member to verify at his end and he said it is the same issue as what I'm facing. I have created recipes for many other web apps and they all work except for this one application. I'm not able to scrap even a single field I tried just scrapping a label from one page and the same issue. Any pointers will be appreciated as I'm banging my head from last 2 days behind this.

Thanks in advance,

Are you using Chrome? If yes, what version?

Can you try to scrape with a different browser?

Thank you @JanAp for your inputs. It just started to work for me and others too magically without having done any change. We were using chrome browser Version 123.0.6312.86 (Official Build) (64-bit). Not sure why it did not worked in the past few days. Trying to figure out whether we had anything changed at the org level in browser settings or something.