Data preview shows data, but scrape data returns nothing

I am trying to scrape the information for each company listed but I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. Data preview shows correctly but when I scrape, no data is extracted. Also it only goes through the first page and stops there. Will greatly appreciate if someone could give me step by step instructions to what selectors to use and options to choose. I'm a total noob.. thank you in advance! :slight_smile:

Website: Directory of Interior Designers and Contractors | Hafary

@aslante Hi, you can access these details by using an 'Element click' selector set as a 'parent' for the 'Element'/'Text' selectors.

Practical example:

{"_id":"hafary-com-sg","startUrl":["https://www.hafary.com.sg/directories"],"selectors":[{"clickElementSelector":"#div_tab_0 div.directories_description_title","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":1200,"discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","id":"details","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"body","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"delay":0,"id":"wrapper","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["details"],"selector":"div.div_directory_popup_content","type":"SelectorElement"},{"delay":0,"id":"title","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"div.div_directory_popup_content_image_title_text","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"address","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"div.div_directory_popup_content_label:contains(\"A\") + div","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"email","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"div.div_directory_popup_content_label:contains(\"E\") + div","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"website","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"div.div_directory_popup_content_label:contains(\"W\") + div","type":"SelectorText"}]}

Learn more: