Data preview shows a result but scraping returns a NULL for some fields

I'm trying to scape zillow - top portion of data is scraped perfectly, but the views, days on zillow and saves return nulls.

Would someone please check out my sitemap and tell me what i doing wrong?
{"_id":"newsitemap_withclickthru","startUrl":["https://www.zillow.com/elbert-county-ga/land/?searchQueryState={"pagination"%3A{}%2C"usersSearchTerm"%3A"elbert%20County%2C%20GA"%2C"mapBounds"%3A{"west"%3A-83.39062910561366%2C"east"%3A-82.2233317423324%2C"south"%3A33.87386962837332%2C"north"%3A34.311714483467505}%2C"regionSelection"%3A[{"regionId"%3A1002%2C"regionType"%3A4}]%2C"isMapVisible"%3Atrue%2C"filterState"%3A{"con"%3A{"value"%3Afalse}%2C"apa"%3A{"value"%3Afalse}%2C"mf"%3A{"value"%3Afalse}%2C"sort"%3A{"value"%3A"globalrelevanceex"}%2C"sf"%3A{"value"%3Afalse}%2C"tow"%3A{"value"%3Afalse}%2C"manu"%3A{"value"%3Afalse}}%2C"isListVisible"%3Atrue}"],"selectors":[{"id":"pagelink","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root","pagination"],"selector":"a.list-card-img","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"price","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["pagelink"],"selector":".ds-chip span.ds-value","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"address","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["pagelink"],"selector":".ds-chip .ds-address-container span:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"city state zip","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["pagelink"],"selector":".ds-chip .ds-address-container span:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"acre size","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["pagelink"],"selector":".ds-chip .ds-bed-bath-living-area span","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"views","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["pagelink"],"selector":"div.sc-1foeihz-1:nth-of-type(2) div.sc-1foeihz-2","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"saves","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["pagelink"],"selector":"div.sc-1foeihz-1:nth-of-type(3) div.sc-1foeihz-2","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"time on zillow","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["pagelink"],"selector":"div.sc-1foeihz-1:nth-of-type(1) div.sc-1foeihz-2","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"pagination","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"a.lcWnHB","multiple":true,"delay":0}]}

Zillow needs a scroller for most pages. It is probably working in preview because you had already manually scrolled down the page.