Data not in one row

Describe the problem.

Hi for the life of me i cannot get this to work. I need to scrape this site Stats | UFC for stats. I need to have it set out like it is on the webpage (Name , KD , Sig Strikes, % etc all in one row.)

it keeps coming up like the image below. please help

Sitemap:
{"_id":"test_ss_ts","startUrl":["http://www.ufcstats.com/fight-details/5a09fd7cb3db9705"],"selectors":[{"id":"Totals Click","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"section:nth-of-type(3) a.b-fight-details__collapse-link_rnd","multiple":false,"delay":2000,"clickElementSelector":"section:nth-of-type(3) i.b-fight-details__collapse-left","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector"},{"id":"Sig element Click","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"section:nth-of-type(5) a.b-fight-details__collapse-link_rnd","multiple":false,"delay":2000,"clickElementSelector":"section:nth-of-type(5) i.b-fight-details__collapse-left","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector"},{"id":"Wrapper","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"section:nth-of-type(3) tbody:nth-of-type(2) tr","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Wrapper"],"selector":"a","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"KDN","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Wrapper"],"selector":"td:nth-of-type(2) p","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Sig Strikes","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Wrapper"],"selector":"td:nth-of-type(3) p","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Percentage","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Wrapper"],"selector":"td:nth-of-type(4) p","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

Thanks in advance

This is a common issue, and you can fix it by creating a wrapper element (container) to group your scrapers so that data appears on same line.
See Data doesn't match up

none of those work for me they either insert the data into columns going down instead of across. or they only give information from one fighter.

Got the same problem here. Tried "element" wrapper and didnt work. ANy ideas ?