Data is overlapped scraping a table of two columns

Hello forum! this is my first time using webscraper and is amazing, easier than scrapy[python]

I am having a problem, 1 selector/ 1 column works great, but if I create an extra selector the columns doesn't save the data properly, seems like it can just write in one row at the time

here is my sitemap data

{"_id":"cb6","startUrl":["https://www.crunchbase.com/search/organization.companies/5aba1b5344cf03d4807feb1d1b22b77b?pageId=3_a_93f2c735-27ec-1971-cd09-3bccafe900c8"],"selectors":[{"id":"name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.flex-no-grow","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"nam","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"grid-row:nth-of-type(n+2) span.field-type-text_long","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

and here is an example of the data preview after sunning the scraper

you can notice the withe spaces where the data should be, same happens adding more columns

thanks people!

This happens when both of your selectors are checked 'Multiple'.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply webber,

So I set one selector on 'Multiple' and the second is 'No multiple' but the information from the first row is getting repeat in the second column, what could be the best setup to update the second column properly?

This is the collected data

This are my selectors setup

this is my metadata

{"_id":"cb6","startUrl":["https://www.crunchbase.com/search/organization.companies/40acf06b7f7886699b5d2bfd85a4bdc4"],"selectors":[{"id":"data","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"grid-cell:nth-of-type(n+4) div.cb-absolute-to-cover","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.identifier-image-and-label","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"website","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"grid-row:nth-of-type(2) .column-id-website div.cb-absolute-to-cover","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

I solved the problem, with a SelectorElement as a parent for my row and all the other fields are child SelectorText,

Thanks!