Customize table selector

Is there any way to customize the data that gets included when using the table selector?

In the table I'm trying to scrape there are some columns that contain more than one text-data that I would like to separate.

Also, there is one column that contains pictures, so in the table in ends up empty, but if I was able to scrape the name of the picture it would end up how I would like it to

@kdals Hi, it is possible to replace the table selector with an 'Element' in a combination with 'Text' selectos instead.

Example:

{"_id":"coinmarketcap-com","startUrl":["https://coinmarketcap.com/"],"selectors":[{"id":"wrapper","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"tbody tr","type":"SelectorElement"},{"id":"price","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"td:nth-of-type(4)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"name","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"td:nth-of-type(3)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"volume","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"td:nth-of-type(9)","type":"SelectorText"}]}

Sure, but for the data site I'm scraping it ends up a bit messy.
I made a main wrapper which contains all the data, then I need to make a wrapper for each "player" but there are 11 data points divided in 8 different boxes, making be unable to wrap it all in one wrapper

i tried setting it up be the data ends not combing in the dataset. I could of course fix this in excel, but if there any way to get around it it would make everything simpler

the site is

@kdals Hi, it is not entirely clear what output you would like to get from the description you provided, however this should be a good starting point:

{"_id":"transfermarkt-com","startUrl":["https://www.transfermarkt.com/transfers/transferrekorde/statistik/top/plus/1/galerie/0?saison_id=2020&land_id=&ausrichtung=&spielerposition_id=&altersklasse=&jahrgang=0&leihe=&w_s="],"selectors":[{"id":"wrapper","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".items > tbody > tr","type":"SelectorElement"},{"id":"number","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"td.zentriert:nth-of-type(1)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"name","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"td:nth-of-type(2) td.hauptlink","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"position","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"td:nth-of-type(2) tr:nth-of-type(2) td","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"age","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"td:nth-of-type(3)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"market-value","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"td:nth-of-type(4)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"season","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"td:nth-of-type(5)","type":"SelectorText"},{"extractAttribute":"title","id":"nationality","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"selector":"td:nth-of-type(6) img","type":"SelectorElementAttribute"},{"id":"left","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"td:nth-of-type(7)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"joined","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"td:nth-of-type(8)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"fee","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"td.rechts.hauptlink","type":"SelectorText"}]}