CSV mile mismatching data .. beginner help

I am trying to scrape some limited information off of this website:

I only need the location, date, and source.

I look at the data preview and they all seem to be in order for each element; however, when I scrape and refresh the data, the columns are all mismatched and all over the place.

Another issue is that the way the pages are set up, I can't figure out how to link and select the next pages, because if you click the site I am referring to, the button to access the next page won't let me select another page after the first one.

Any advice would be fantastic. Thanks

You need to create wrapper elements (containers) to group your row data. E.g.:

{"_id":"forum-elephrame","startUrl":["https://elephrame.com/textbook/BLM/chart"],"selectors":[{"id":"Row wrappers","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.items-list > div.item:nth-of-type(n+2)","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Location","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Row wrappers"],"selector":"div.item-protest-location","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Date","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Row wrappers"],"selector":"div.item-protest-date","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Source","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Row wrappers"],"selector":"li.item-protest-url","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}