Could somebody Help With pagination Issue

Hi all, you have all been so helpfull with your replies and comments, and i am truly greatfull.

I am trying to scrape a particulkar website but it will only scrape 1 page. and the JSON im using works fine for other pages so im confused. im trying to use pagaination instead of using the URL but im struggling to get the pagination correct so that it will scrape ALL 996 Pages.

Could anybody alter this JSON for me so that it will scrape all 996 pages using the pagination

this is the website

https://www.scenetime.com/browse.php?cat=59 ( cat59 being the movies HD page

i was using this in my JSON to scrape all pages, but this scenetime will only allow me to scrape the 1st page, after that i just skips through the pages without scraping anything

here is my Export.

if anybody can ammeend this so that it uses either the pagination buttons to scrape through all 996 pages , or any other method you know of. i would be ever so greatfull as this project im working on means alot to me and i really need the Data from scenetime as its a simple enough website for my project

thank you in advanced for any suggestions or information.

{"_id":"audioloveandgenrescene","startUrl":["https://www.scenetime.com/browse.php?cat=59/page[1-996]"],"selectors":[{"id":"linker","linkType":"linkFromHref","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"a.b","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"title","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["linker"],"regex":"","selector":"div.details-title","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"image","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["linker"],"selector":"img.imdb-photo","type":"SelectorImage"},{"id":"fileinfo","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["linker"],"regex":"","selector":".desc-table table tr:nth-of-type(2) td:nth-of-type(2)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"info","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["linker"],"regex":"","selector":"tr.imdb-name:contains('Plot') td.imdb-value","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"catagory","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["linker"],"regex":"","selector":"movies","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"dateadded","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["linker"],"regex":"","selector":"div.floatl","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"video","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["linker"],"regex":"","selector":"X","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"soundcloud","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["linker"],"regex":"","selector":"X","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"mp3","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["linker"],"regex":"","selector":"X","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"homepage","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["linker"],"regex":"","selector":"a.imdb-link","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"price","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["linker"],"regex":"","selector":"X","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"genre","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["linker"],"regex":"","selector":"tr.imdb-name:contains('Genre') td.imdb-value","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"bestseller","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["linker"],"regex":"","selector":"X","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"GDL","linkType":"linkFromHref","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["linker"],"selector":" td[align] > a","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"pag","paginationType":"auto","parentSelectors":["_root","pag"],"selector":"p:nth-of-type(2) > b:nth-of-type(1)","type":"SelectorPagination"}]}

unfortunately, there is a login required... no way to help...

is that wat stops the page scraping though. i can scrape a page. and i am logged in .

I don't know... How I can check your sitemap...? )))