Correct regex expression?

This webpage has some text (pop-up text) which appears for each numeric data cell when mouse hovering over the data cell in the table (= Tooltip)

With following Regex "\s+([^\s]+)" I'm able to avoid scraping the additional tooltip text behind the scraped numeric data (see "koers" in the sitemap export). The used Regex however also drops the currency denominator before the numeric data. Can I somehow adjust this regex to keep the currency denominator ?

{"_id":"vs_stockselector","startUrl":["https://www.vanslingerlandt.com/bedrijven/"],"selectors":[{"id":"wrapper","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.selector","type":"SelectorElement"},{"id":"naam","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"div:nth-of-type(2)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"koers","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"\s+([^\s]+)","selector":"div:nth-of-type(3)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"waarde per aandeel","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"div:nth-of-type(4)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Rentabiliteit eigen vermogen","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"div:nth-of-type(6)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Dividend pay-out","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"div:nth-of-type(7)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Beurskapitalisatie","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"div:nth-of-type(8)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Kopen/Verkopen","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"div:nth-of-type(5)","type":"SelectorText"}]}

@gekko Hi, are you looking to extract just the currency type? If so you can do that on a separate column by using the following regex - ([^\s]+)

@ViestursWS Thanks for your help which i have implemented succesfully. I'm a bit new to this :slight_smile:
I want to know how the read a regex expression as I'm using but it seems like chinese to me. Is there a good resource to learn me how to read and write this regex expressions ?
Thanks for your advice and help :+1: :ok_hand:

@gekko These are good sources to learn from: