Control Scraper Page width

Is there a way to control the scraper page width?
I'm having a problem since some data are hidden in the narrow page but if the page is wider I can successfully create the selector and I see the data is scraped.

https://www.pinnacle.com/it/basketball/europe-euroleague/matchups#period:0

This is the working selector
span.event-row-participant, div.style_buttons__16HgT:nth-of-type(5) span

@Martino_Stenta Hi, You should be able to access the desired data by using an 'Element' selector - div.square > div:has(span[class*="style_participant"]) with the 'Multiple' option checked & set as a 'parent' to 6 'Text' selectors which would target each of the desired data point.

Example:

{"_id":"pinnacle-com","startUrl":["https://www.pinnacle.com/it/basketball/europe-euroleague/matchups/#period:0"],"selectors":[{"delay":0,"id":"wrapper","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.square > div:has(span[class*=\"style_participant\"])","type":"SelectorElement"},{"delay":0,"id":"home-team","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"div.ellipsis:nth-of-type(1) span","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"away-team","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"div:nth-of-type(2) span","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"over-1","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"div[class*=\"style_buttons\"]:nth(2) span[class*=\"style_label\"]:nth(0)","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"over-2","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"div[class*=\"style_buttons\"]:nth(2) span[class*=\"style_price\"]:nth(0)","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"under-1","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"div[class*=\"style_buttons\"]:nth(2) span[class*=\"style_label\"]:nth(1)","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"under-2","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"div[class*=\"style_buttons\"]:nth(2) span[class*=\"style_price\"]:nth(1)","type":"SelectorText"}]}

@ViestursWS thanks for the reply. The code is working but...
since the crawler dedicated window opens in a smaller viewport there is no way to extract any data
Schermata 2021-10-20 alle 10.04.35|690x118

That's why my initial request was on how to control the scraper window width.
Do you have any insight?

Thanks,
m.

You can zoom out the site's window before starting the scrape, and WS should use that zoom setting. Or you can also resize the scraper window after it appears.