Control click per row and download loop

hi,

i'm trying to control click 100 of these images then click download, and then move to the next 100 icons.

2 question:

1. how do you set up control click on a loop?
  2. how do have it to click download after 100 selection and then move to the next set of 100 images and do it in order?

this is the website that I'm trying to do that with:

P.S. sorry for no code but since I can't do control click everything that i've made is useless

@laserCat Hi, it seems like you will have to use 2 separate 'Element click' selectors in this case. To limit the 'Click' you can apply the jQuery selectors: 'nth-of-type()'

Learn more: Selectors | jQuery API Documentation

Example:

{"_id":"diy_tools_equipment-test-variations","startUrl":["https://www.diy.com/departments/stone-cutting-disc-dia-230mm-pack-of-5/1739817_BQ.prd"],"selectors":[{"clickElementSelector":"div[class*=\"IconsListSection_Icons_Container_Category\"]:nth-of-type(-n+10) div[role=\"button\"]:nth-of-type(-n+14)","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","id":"open-click","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"body","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"clickElementSelector":"button[aria-label='Download']","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":700,"discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","id":"download-click","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["open-click"],"selector":"_parent_","type":"SelectorElementClick"}]}

thank you. How would I do the control click as it needs control to be held down to start multi selecting?

thank you.

@ViestursWS

I've pasted my site map below if you (or anyone else) could take a second to check it out.

I can't get it to select each icon with a control click and then click download.

My loop is also not right to go through 100, download, and then onto the next 100.

sorry about all of the noob questions and asking too many questions, thanks for any and all the helps/quidance

{"_id":"streamline-login","startUrl":["https://www.streamlinehq.com/icons/streamline-light"],"selectors":[{"id":"first click","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorElementClick","clickElementSelector":"div.IconListItem_Selected__RhRMu","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","multiple":true,"selector":"div.root"},{"id":"click each","parentSelectors":["first click"],"type":"SelectorElementClick","clickElementSelector":"div.IconListItem_CardInner__PGnPj:nth-of-type(100)","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","multiple":true,"selector":"div.IconsListSection_Icons_Container_Category__whATC"},{"id":"cLick link","parentSelectors":["first click"],"type":"SelectorElementClick","clickElementSelector":"button.EditionPanelButton_EditionPanelButton__KCAan","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","multiple":true,"selector":".EditionPanelTop_IconDetailsSection__YolKS > div"}]}

i still have not been able to solve this. does anyone have any tips on this?