Complete newbie trying to extract multiple fullsize images from thumbnails

I am new to webscraper and even though I've managed to setup a standard scraper, I am stumped as to how I can get the scraper to extract the images I want.

Url: https://nibu.no/produkt/blanco-axon-ii-6s-h/

So, to extract the large images from this the scraper would a)need to click each image and save the preview.
or
b) click the magnifier and extract all images from there.

tried both and the result is simply that there's nothing to retrieve.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Hi, you have three options on how to extract the images.

One - using the 'Grouped' selector, so that the data is on a single line, but you will need to apply some post-production magic to clean up the data

Two - using the element attribute selector. The downside to this method is that you will have multiple rows of data.

Three - creating a selector for each individual Image (ImageOne, ImageTwo, ImageThree, etc.) and using CSS selector :nth-of-type for each of the images, so the correct one is selected

All of the options can be found in the sitemap below:

{"_id":"example-image-urls","startUrl":["https://nibu.no/produkt/blanco-axon-ii-6s-h/"],"selectors":[{"id":"images","type":"SelectorGroup","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".woocommerce-product-gallery__wrapper a","delay":0,"extractAttribute":"href"},{"id":"images-second-way","type":"SelectorElementAttribute","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".woocommerce-product-gallery__wrapper a","multiple":true,"extractAttribute":"href","delay":0},{"id":"imageOne","type":"SelectorElementAttribute","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".woocommerce-product-gallery__wrapper div:nth-of-type(1) a","multiple":false,"extractAttribute":"href","delay":0},{"id":"imageTwo","type":"SelectorElementAttribute","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".woocommerce-product-gallery__wrapper div:nth-of-type(2) a","multiple":false,"extractAttribute":"href","delay":0}]}

Hope this helps

1 more downside of the option one(using Type->Grouped) is:
there's 1 row named "images-href" created right of row named "images" here,
while EACH time this row is with empty value wholly(expect the 1st line, as i confirmed again for this sitemap just now).

question for this option:
when will this "Attribute name" style row with value?

if 100% of the time it's empty,

expectation:

the program just omit it(don't create this row);

reason:

1. for data reconcilability purpose, the json style as 1 line is preferred(while by the way, what's expected 100% is "VALUE1, VALUE2, VALUE13...etc", comma separated within 1 cell);

2. for post-production magic to clean up the data purpose, this empty row is quite inconvenient to be there.

@KristapsWS, can you help to consider this feature request?

Thanks.