Clicking on a part of the website doesn't change the URL

Hello,

I would like to scrap date from a website (Rechercher une information dans Business Immo you need to have a subscription to connect).

Issue is: I need to go to a specific section of the website and apply a filter but the URL remains the same so the scraper doesn't go to the right part of the website and add the filter to scrap. How can I do?

Please find attached a screenshot of the website and of my selector graph.

Also, here is the sitemap:
{"_id":"gestionpatrimoinebusinessimmo","startUrl":["https://www.businessimmo.com/recherche?q=&p=0&is_v=1"],"selectors":[{"delay":0,"id":"nomcabinet","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["pagination","secteurd'actvité"],"selector":"#hits-societe-container h4 a","type":"SelectorLink"},{"delay":0,"id":"adress","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["nomcabinet"],"regex":"","selector":"p.societe-adresse:nth-of-type(2)","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"tel","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["nomcabinet"],"regex":"","selector":"div.block_item:nth-of-type(2) p:nth-of-type(1)","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"website","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["nomcabinet"],"regex":"","selector":".block_item a","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"collaborateurnom","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["nomcabinet"],"selector":".block_inner h4 a","type":"SelectorLink"},{"delay":0,"id":"collaborateurtitre","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["nomcabinet"],"regex":"","selector":".block_inner .media-object-section p","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"collaborateurtel","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["collaborateurnom"],"regex":"","selector":"div.block_item:nth-of-type(2) p:nth-of-type(1)","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"collaborateuremail","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["collaborateurnom"],"regex":"","selector":".block_item a","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"pagination","paginationType":"clickMore","parentSelectors":["pagination","secteurd'actvité"],"selector":"#pagination-societe-container .ais-pagination--item__next a","type":"SelectorPagination"},{"delay":0,"id":"secteurd'actvité","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["societe"],"selector":"#activity-sector-filter div:nth-of-type(20) span","type":"SelectorLink"},{"delay":0,"id":"societe","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"a#filtre-rub-societes-label","type":"SelectorLink"}]}

@Alixmarie Hi, before pasting the sitemap, please apply the preformatted text option, otherwise, the JSON of your sitemap might be not valid(as it is in your case).

Thanks, done! :slight_smile:
It should work now!