Click selector not running child selector before next click

I'm having trouble with the element click selector, the website is sadly password protected but it's a javascript platform that has no page reloads.

Basically I have one parent click selector and one child click selector, the issue I'm having is the parent click selector is clicking through all of it's links before the child selector begins clicking it's links.

It should go Parent Click > Child Click, Parent Click > Child Click etc..
but currently it's going Parent Click > Parent Click > Parent Click > Parent Click > Parent Click > Child Click > Child Click > Child Click etc..

To give you some reference these are the parent click selectors.

When these links are clicked a pop-up appears as you can see below.

The child click selector is highlighted in the below picture, this pops up the options as you can see.

I have attached my sitemap for reference although because the URL is password protected I'm not sure how much help it will be.

Sitemap:
{"_id":"mddlinx","startUrl":["http://mddlinx.com/asphinx/Index?jezyk=EN"],"selectors":[{"id":"Products","type":"SelectorElementClick","selector":"body.header_global","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":true,"delay":0,"clickElementSelector":"td:nth-of-type(12) a","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":true,"clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueHTMLText"},{"id":"Options","type":"SelectorElementClick","selector":"div#KNFG_Wartosci_Cechy","parentSelectors":["Products"],"multiple":true,"delay":0,"clickElementSelector":"td.knfg_td_opis_wart_kol","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":true,"clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueHTMLText"}]}