Checking if Pagination with Private Directory sitemap is correct

Hey! Just checking if I setup my sitemap with a private directory and I wanted to check if everything is setup correctly. Could you let me know if this will work? There are a lot of pages and I didn't want to start the scraper to only find it breaks after 100 records.

I have the sitemap setup this:

1. Profile links are setup to go into each link and get all the details in the profile link.
  2. Pagination is set to click next because the page numbers weren't being detected.

Here is how the next button is setup in the HTML

<div class="dataTables_paginate paging_bootstrap" id="DataTables_Table_0_paginate">
  <ul class="pagination">
    <li class="prev disabled"><a href="#">Prev Page</a></li>
    <li class="active"><a href="#">1</a></li>
    <li><a href="#">2</a></li>
    <li><a href="#">3</a></li>
    <li><a href="#">4</a></li>
    <li><a href="#">5</a></li>
    <li class="next"><a href="#">Next Page</a></li>
  </ul>
</div>

So I opted for the pagination type "Click multiple times..."

Url: Log in to your EstimateOne account - you won't be able to access this publicly

Sitemap:
{"_id":"EstimateOne","startUrl":["https://app.estimateone.com/db/"],"selectors":[{"id":"pagination","paginationType":"clickMore","parentSelectors":["_root","pagination"],"selector":".next a","type":"SelectorPagination"},{"id":"builder-profile-link","linkType":"linkFromHref","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root","pagination"],"selector":".data-table-link","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"builder-name","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["builder-profile-link"],"regex":"","selector":"h2","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"builder-address","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["builder-profile-link"],"regex":"","selector":"div.company_details","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"builder-number","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["builder-profile-link"],"regex":"","selector":"div.d-table-row:nth-of-type(1) div.text-right","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"builder-email","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["builder-profile-link"],"regex":"","selector":".d-table-cell a","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"builder-fax","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["builder-profile-link"],"regex":"","selector":"div.d-table-row:nth-of-type(2) div.text-right","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"builder-ActiveTenders","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["builder-profile-link"],"selector":"#DataTables_Table_0 tbody tr","type":"SelectorElement"},{"id":"builder-active-tenders-Category","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["builder-ActiveTenders"],"regex":"","selector":"td:nth-of-type(4)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"builder-active-tenders-ProjectValue","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["builder-ActiveTenders"],"regex":"","selector":"td:nth-of-type(7)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"builder-RecentlyClosedTenders","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["builder-profile-link"],"selector":"#DataTables_Table_1 tbody tr","type":"SelectorElement"},{"id":"builder-AwardedTenders(Last18Months)","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["builder-profile-link"],"selector":"#DataTables_Table_2 tbody tr","type":"SelectorElement"},{"id":"builder-RecentlyClosedTenders-Category","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["builder-RecentlyClosedTenders"],"regex":"","selector":"td:nth-of-type(4)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"builder-RecentlyClosedTenders-ProjectValue","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["builder-RecentlyClosedTenders"],"regex":"","selector":"td:nth-of-type(7)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"builder-AwardedTenders(Last18Months)-Category","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["builder-AwardedTenders(Last18Months)"],"regex":"","selector":"td:nth-of-type(4)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"builder-AwardedTenders(Last18Months)-ProjectValue","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["builder-AwardedTenders(Last18Months)"],"regex":"","selector":"td:nth-of-type(7)","type":"SelectorText"}]}

Update on this - I gave it a shot, but the pagination "Click multiple times..." isn't consistent. It varies from clicking through 2 pages to 5 pages. Is there a way to make the scraper wait longer before halting the pagination check? It typically takes around 12 seconds for the next page to load.

Hi,

It is a bit difficult to see what is going on without being able to access the site, however, you can try using the click selector type instead of pagination type to perform the pagination, since it has a delay variable.