Challenge with Multiple Records

I want to scrape the Company Name, Contact Name, Phone Number, Website, and Address from this member directory:

The company name is a tab heading that has to be opened to see the rest of the data. The most success I've had is an element-click selector to open all the tabs, then text selectors for each data piece.

The problem is, the final CSV doesn't combine all the records for each company into one row. It goes down the page and scrapes all the Company Names, then it goes back and scrapes all the contact names, then all the phone numbers, etc. And each record gets a new line in the csv.

Can anyone clarify how to get multiple records on one row in this case?

Sitemap:
{"_id":"homebuilders","startUrl":["https://www.ohba.ca/ohba_member_directory/?pages=1"],"selectors":[{"id":"Company Name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Element-selector"],"selector":"h2","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Contact Name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Element-selector"],"selector":".right p:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Phone Number","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Element-selector"],"selector":"a:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Website","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Element-selector"],"selector":"a[target]","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Address","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Element-selector"],"selector":".left p:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Element-selector","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.normal","multiple":true,"delay":0,"clickElementSelector":".supplier-unit h2","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"}]}

So I've simplified the sitemap a lot and I'm still getting the same result. Each data piece (contact name, company name and phone number) are showing up on their own line, rather side-by-side.

Any ideas?

Sitemap:
{"_id":"ontariohomebuildersassociationmembers","startUrl":["https://www.ohba.ca/ohba_member_directory/?pages=1"],"selectors":[{"id":"OHBAmembers","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.vc_col-sm-8","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"Company","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["OHBAmembers"],"selector":"h2","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Contact Name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["OHBAmembers"],"selector":".right p:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Phone Number","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["OHBAmembers"],"selector":"p a:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

The Element selector has to be used to select each individual "card" requires to be checked as "Multiple". All of its child selectors has to hev the "Multiple" option unchecked. Also, there is a pagination in the sitemap:

{"_id":"ontariohomebuildersassociationmembers","startUrl":["https://www.ohba.ca/ohba_member_directory/?pages=1"],"selectors":[{"id":"OHBAmembers","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["_root","pagination"],"selector":"div.normal","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Company","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["OHBAmembers"],"selector":"h2","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Contact Name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["OHBAmembers"],"selector":".right p:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Phone Number","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["OHBAmembers"],"selector":"p a:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"pagination","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root","pagination"],"selector":"a:contains(\"Next\")","multiple":true,"delay":0}]}

Oh, this is beautiful! Thank-you.

As for pagination, I left the sitemap at just the first page for testing purposes. This being my first scraper, I didn't trust just the data preview.

Anyway, I was just going to change the site map URL to contain all of the pages, like this:
https : // www . ohba . ca / ohba_member_directory / ? pages = [1-416]

Thank-you again for your help.