Can't scrape these jobs - please help! "Load more" button issues

Dear smart web scraper-community - please help me (Patricia from Germany :smiley: ),

I am a beginner in terms of web scraper and have no idea how I can make those "load more" buttons work... I want to scrape all jobs and job-details on these two pages

I struggle with these pages:

1. (Load more button, that I can activate only once) Jobbörse / BAUR-Gruppe Jobportal

{"_id":"baur_alle_standorte","startUrl":["https://jobs.baur-gruppe.com/jobboerse/jobboerse/"],"selectors":[{"id":"link_baur_job","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorLink","selector":"ul.job-overview-list","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"title_job","parentSelectors":["link_baur_job"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"h1","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"domain_job","parentSelectors":["link_baur_job"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.detail-body-teaser-item:nth-of-type(2) span","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"location_job2","parentSelectors":["link_baur_job"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.detail-body-teaser-item:nth-of-type(3) span","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"start_date_job","parentSelectors":["link_baur_job"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.detail-body-teaser-item:nth-of-type(1) span","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"company_description_job","parentSelectors":["link_baur_job"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":".col-lg-12 p","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"tasks_job","parentSelectors":["link_baur_job"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.col-lg-6:nth-of-type(1) ul","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"requirements_job","parentSelectors":["link_baur_job"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.col-lg-6:nth-of-type(2) ul","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"benefits_job","parentSelectors":["link_baur_job"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":".text-center span.card-text","multiple":true,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"id_job","parentSelectors":["link_baur_job"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.col-lg-4:nth-of-type(1) span","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"contact_name_job","parentSelectors":["link_baur_job"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.person-name","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"contact_mail_job","parentSelectors":["link_baur_job"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"li:nth-of-type(2) a.contact-list-item","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"contact_phone_job","parentSelectors":["link_baur_job"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"li:nth-of-type(1) a.contact-list-item","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"contact_image_job","parentSelectors":["link_baur_job"],"type":"SelectorImage","selector":".image img","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"application_link_job","parentSelectors":["link_baur_job"],"type":"SelectorLink","selector":".detail-header-actions-btn-group a.btn-primary","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"link click","parentSelectors":["_root","link_baur_job"],"type":"SelectorElementClick","clickElementSelector":"button.btn-secondary","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickMore","delay":500,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","multiple":true,"selector":"button.btn-secondary"}]}

1. Here I can't scrape anything... I also want to scrape jobs and the load more jobs and scrape those as well

[https://join.schott.com/?locale=de_DE&_ga=2.122569736.262091993.1647876774-1339652664.1647546099&currentPage=1&pageSize=9&orderBy=datePosted&isDesc=true]