Can't scrape menu sections - pls help

Describe the problem.

I have created a scraper to scrape Locu restaurant menus.

I can scrape all the menu items however I can't scrape the menu section name which each menu item relates to. i.e. I can scrape all the burgers however I can't scrape that they are from the Burgers section of the menu.

I would like to have the data with the menu section name & the menu items in that section.

Url: https://locu.com/places/honeyhole-sandwiches-seattle-us/

Sitemap:
{"_id":"locu_temp","startUrl":["https://locu.com/places/feierabend-seattle-us-1/"],"selectors":[{"id":"Restaurant Name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"h1 span[property]","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Menu Selector","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["Entire Menu"],"selector":"parent","multiple":true,"delay":"2000","clickElementSelector":"li.locu-tab","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector"},{"id":"Entire Menu","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.locu-web-menu","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"Active Menu Element","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["Menu Selector"],"selector":"div.locu-menu.locu-panel.locu-panel-active","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"Active Menu Name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Active Menu Element"],"selector":"div.locu-menu-name","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Menu Item Group","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["Active Menu Element"],"selector":"div.locu-menu-item","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Menu Item Name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Menu Item Group"],"selector":"div.locu-menu-item-name","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Menu Item Description","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Menu Item Group"],"selector":"div.locu-menu-item-description","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Menu Item Price","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Menu Item Group"],"selector":"div.locu-menu-item-price","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Option Group Element","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["Menu Item Group"],"selector":"div.option-group","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Option Heading","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Option Group Element"],"selector":"div.option-group-inner","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Option Element","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["Option Group Element"],"selector":"div.option","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Option Name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Option Element"],"selector":"div.option-name","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Option Price","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Option Element"],"selector":"div.option-price","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Menu Section Element","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["Active Menu Element"],"selector":"div.locu-subsection","multiple":true,"delay":0}]}