Can't scrape link element

I am scraping a list of rehab facilities in Top 33 Alcohol & Drug Rehab Centers in Indiana & Free Treatment Resources but I couldn't select the link inside the element.

When using the website normally, when I click on the element I go to the webpage of that rehab center, but it seems that theres no link connected to that element because even though I right click on it it doesnt give the options like "open link in a new tab"

Here's my sitemap:

{"_id":"addictionscom","startUrl":["https://www.addictions.com/rehabs/indiana/"],"selectors":[{"clickElementSelector":"button","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickMore","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","id":"Element","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"tr.item","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"id":"Company","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Element"],"regex":"","selector":"h3","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Location","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Element"],"regex":"","selector":"p","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Phone","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Element"],"regex":"","selector":".phone span","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Treatment","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Element"],"regex":"","selector":"td.treatment","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Insurance","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Element"],"regex":"","selector":"td.insurance","type":"SelectorText"}]}