Can't log more than one entry by same designer

I've run into an issue with my sitemap where several elements I am pulling from lead to the same link, and it will only pull and report the first one.

For example, my sitemap will open both of the following pages and will record whichever one it reaches first without issue, but once it reaches the next one, it then skips going to the designer's page and moves to the next entry without recording it at all. The links are:

This causes me to only log 48 entries out of the total of 49. What can I change to ensure it records all the separate entries, even if they share a designer?

Full sitemap:
{"_id":"rookies","startUrl":["Entries | Rookie Awards 2023 | The Rookies span","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"designer","parentSelectors":["entries"],"type":"SelectorLink","selector":"a.tc--grayTT:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":true},{"id":"name","parentSelectors":["designer"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"h1","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"university","parentSelectors":["designer"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"p:nth-of-type(3) a","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"pagination","parentSelectors":["_root","pagination"],"paginationType":"auto","selector":"span.button-icon, a.button--iconOnly","type":"SelectorPagination"},{"id":"country","parentSelectors":["designer"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.heading-6","multiple":false,"regex":""}]}

@Glowmus Hi, Web Scraper does not visit the same link more than once. Any duplicate links are automatically discarded.