Can't get all the data in one pages

Hello i really need a help. i want to scrape all the items data in one pages. In this website 1 pages contain 60 items of product. I've been scrape but only get 20-40 items of product. I never get a complete 60 items in one pages. Does my sitemap is false? i've already to change the interval and page load but still not working. I'm very thank you if there is solution from anyone.

Url: https://www.tokopedia.com/p/dapur/perlengkapan-cuci-piring?page=1&ob=5&rt=4,5

Sitemap:
{"_id":"tokopedia_level1","startUrl":["https://www.tokopedia.com/p/dapur/perlengkapan-cuci-piring?page=1&ob=5&rt=4,5"],"selectors":[{"id":"products","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".css-bk6tzz a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"attr_level1","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["products"],"selector":"li:nth-of-type(2) a.css-yoyor-unf-heading","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"attr_level2","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["products"],"selector":"li:nth-of-type(3) a.css-yoyor-unf-heading","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"attr_level3","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["products"],"selector":"li:nth-of-type(4) a.css-yoyor-unf-heading","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"product_name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["products"],"selector":"h1.css-x3ugjs-unf-heading","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"num_trx","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["products"],"selector":".\[object span","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"num_views","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["products"],"selector":"span[data-testid] b","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"num_rvwrs","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["products"],"selector":".css-4g6ai3 span.\[object","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"price","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["products"],"selector":"h3","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"toko-id","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["products"],"selector":"a.css-xmjuvc","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"nama-toko","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["toko-id"],"selector":"h1","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"rating-toko","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["toko-id"],"selector":"h2.css-rfs3ih-unf-heading","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"lokasi-toko","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["toko-id"],"selector":"li:nth-of-type(2) p","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"respon","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["toko-id"],"selector":"li:nth-of-type(1) p","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"statistik-toko","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["toko-id"],"selector":"div.css-15kiu5n-unf-modal","multiple":false,"delay":"2000","clickElementSelector":"h6.css-16z1w0p-unf-heading","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"trx-sukses","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["statistik-toko"],"selector":"div.css-kg608u:nth-of-type(2) h4:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"rating-5","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["statistik-toko"],"selector":".css-6q9qlb div:nth-of-type(1) .css-1b08guo p","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"rating-4","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["statistik-toko"],"selector":"div.css-drikti:nth-of-type(2) .css-1b08guo p","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"rating-3","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["statistik-toko"],"selector":"div:nth-of-type(3) .css-1b08guo p","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"rating-2","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["statistik-toko"],"selector":"div:nth-of-type(4) .css-1b08guo p","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"rating-1","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["statistik-toko"],"selector":"div:nth-of-type(5) .css-1b08guo p","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"satisfy-hijau","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["statistik-toko"],"selector":"h2.css-1wem450-unf-heading","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"satisfy-orange","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["statistik-toko"],"selector":"h2:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"satisfy-merah","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["statistik-toko"],"selector":"h2:nth-of-type(3)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"kecepatan-proses","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["statistik-toko"],"selector":"h4.css-cy9l5o-unf-heading","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"followers","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["statistik-toko"],"selector":"div.css-kg608u:nth-of-type(1) h4:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"berat","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["products"],"selector":"dt:contains('Berat') + dd p","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

Tokopedia needs a scroller to to be scraped properly, like many other modern e-commerce sites.