Can't get all data on actual scrapping

Hi! Can anyone help me with this? All is well on Data Preview but when i run scrape. Some on the cell are empty.

Here's my sitemap:

{"_id":"shopee","startUrl":["https://shopee.ph/shop/23393629/search?page=[0-18]"],"selectors":[{"id":"products","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".shop-search-result-view__item a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"title","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["products"],"selector":".qaNIZv span","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"price","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["products"],"selector":"div._3n5NQx","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"model","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["products"],"selector":"div.items-center:nth-of-type(2) button.product-variation","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"color","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["products"],"selector":"div.items-center:nth-of-type(1) .flex button","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"desc","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["products"],"selector":"div._2u0jt9","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"images","type":"SelectorElementAttribute","parentSelectors":["products"],"selector":"div._3XaILN","multiple":true,"extractAttribute":"style","delay":0}]}

Shopee needs a scroller, or you will not get all its data.

I already add scroller but still cant get all the data, especially product variants and image url