Can't figure out Pagination

Hi,

I can't seem to get my head around getting the pagination to work correctly, i generally get the first few pages scraped then it stops. I've looked through various topics on here but still can't seem to get it to work smoothly. The pagination on the site is "1 2 3 >" There are 34 pages in all. What am i doing wrong?!

{"_id":"recipes","startUrl":["http://www.takestockmagazine.com/recipes/"],"selectors":[{"id":"Items","type":"SelectorLink","selector":"div.thumb a","parentSelectors":["_root","pagination"],"multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"recipename","type":"SelectorText","selector":"h1","parentSelectors":["Items"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"recipecredit","type":"SelectorText","selector":"p","parentSelectors":["Items"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"recipeingredients","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div#ingredients","parentSelectors":["Items"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"receipemethod","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div#steps","parentSelectors":["Items"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"receipemainimage","type":"SelectorImage","selector":"img.attachment-banner","parentSelectors":["Items"],"multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"pagination","type":"SelectorLink","selector":"div.page_numbers_container li:nth-of-type(4) a","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"recipecategory","type":"SelectorText","selector":"span:nth-of-type(4) a","parentSelectors":["Items"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

Make pagination a child of itself => {"id":"pagination","type":"SelectorLink","selector":"div.page_numbers_container li:nth-of-type(4) a","parentSelectors":["_root", "pagination"],"multiple":false,"delay":0},

Hi!

Since URL of this website does provide current page number, it'll be easier to set pagination using an array method.

Please replace your current URL in Metadata with this one:
http://www.takestockmagazine.com/recipes/page/[1-34]

Don't forget to remove pagination selector.

Thank you so much, got it working with your help :slight_smile: