Cannot seem to click on the review tab with element click selector

Hi guys I am trying to download all the review dats for this product but even after inspecting the page and pasting in the CSS Selector in the click selector portion, webscraper does not seem to click that tab.

Any idea how to click that tab and download all the dates of the review including all pagination?i

I tried reference another answer in the forum on Zillow that icon did but could not seem to figure out why this website won't work.

{"_id":"taobao","startUrl":["https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=557096322090&ali_refid=a3_430583_1006:1107716427:N:女装:56c79b27fdd9af167b4596e974dbc2c1&ali_trackid=1_56c79b27fdd9af167b4596e974dbc2c1&spm=a230r.1.14.1"],"selectors":[{"id":"reviewclick","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div#content","multiple":false,"delay":"1000","clickElementSelector":"#J_TabBar > li:nth-child(2) > a","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":false,"clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"nextpage","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["reviewclick","nextpage"],"selector":"parent","multiple":false,"delay":0,"clickElementSelector":"a:nth-of-type(3)","clickType":"clickMore","discardInitialElements":false,"clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector"},{"id":"reviewdate","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["reviewclick","nextpage"],"selector":"tr:nth-of-type(20) div.tm-rate-date","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

Any help on this? :slight_smile:

Hi is there anyone that knows what is the problem?